Available in any Color or you can order them unfinished (raw) if you prefer to coat them yourself.
This #MF1 has a bumpy hammered design on this 24"x24" tile. The #MF1 ican be used alone or as a filler at ceiling edges or as a transition tile between different tile patterns.
INSTALLATION OPTION: Nail-up (surface mounted) or Drop-in for Standard 15/16" suspended ceiling grid.
* Class A 1-hour fire rated
* Material: Tin-plated Steel
* Weight: 1.85lbs each
* Coverage: 4 square feet per tile
* Edging (for wall application)
* Cone Head Nails available in Stainless, White, Copper, or Brass
* Construction adhesive for wall (vertical) installation
* Hold-Down Clips for drop-in/suspended ceiling tiles
* 15/16" Ceiling Grid (for Drop-In)
*** To order a 1/4 tile cut sample, visit our Pattern Samples page
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Customer Testimonials: Hi Jeff, We sent several pictures for you some with lights on and some off. We couldn't be more pleased with the end result. It was very easy to work with and looks beautiful. J&J Smith