One of the not-so-obvious perks of metal ceiling tiles is that they never go out of style. If you wish to invoke an instantly timeless, elegant, and classy appeal, a metal ceiling tile installation is really all you need. Metal ceiling tiles are also quite versatile, and they can mesh right in with all of the home furnishing trends rated as the biggest and best for this year and beyond. You can achieve these top metal ceiling tile home decor trends for 2020 in the following ways:
- Vintage appeal – Vintage is bigger than ever, and the installation of metal ceiling tiles gives you an effortlessly vintage look. The vintage trend for 2020 is all about using vintage accents and allowing your interior design to reflect the late 1800s as well as the early 1900s. That period was a high time for metal ceiling tiles, and choosing Edwardian or Art Deco designs lets you perfectly communicate this trend in any space within your home. The eye will be drawn to the ceiling first as it acts as the statement piece and then guided down to the rest of your vintage-inspired decor.
- Coastal chic with navy – When it comes to color trends, a color we’re seeing just about everywhere in 2020 is navy blue. Navy blue accent walls against crisp white trim instantly transport you to a serene village by the sea, and your metal ceiling tiles will pop against the dramatic color backdrop. When working with navy for a chic coastal look, metal ceiling tiles in almond, white, or silver create the perfect atmosphere. If you’re after more of a regal navy for your home decor, we suggest accenting with bronze, copper, or gold.
- High contrast – Playing with extremes is one of the most fun home decor trends of 2020, and it’s one that’s full of drama. If you’re working with a dark wall color, contrasting with a bright aluminum metal ceiling tile sets the stage from the moment a person walks into the room. Alternatively, if you’re working with more neutral wall shades, you can add some spice to your home decor with statement ceiling tiles like the Brazil Forest.
- Color statements with patina – Riding on the coattails of the vintage trend are color statements with patina. Letting natural age and natural colors serve as your palette sets you up for an elegant and refined space no matter where it’s applied in the home. Clay, terracotta, earthenware, and metals are a huge part of this trend, and metal ceiling tiles are a simple way to incorporate it into your space. Metal ceiling tiles with a patina finish like the Davis Color or Copteal Color are a perfect fit.
- An artsy kitchen – The kitchen is one of the most important and most used spaces of the home, and the top pick in kitchen home decor trends is going artsy. The white, sterile-looking kitchens of yesteryear are gone, and what is replacing them is the creative kitchen full of texture, color, and interest. Metal ceiling tiles can add creativity and elegance to your ceiling, particularly when you choose those with intricate designs such as the Vintage Gothic Tin.
- Grandeur style – Grandeur is coming back into home decor trends in a big way, but it has been mixed with the simplicity of the minimalist styles that have been popular in recent years. Clean lines and simple designs are juxtaposed against grand regal pieces in spaces that take advantage of the best of both worlds. The luxurious and classic look of metal ceiling tiles allows you to achieve a grandeur style with absolute ease.
- Dark accents – White doors and white trim are out, and in their place are dark and bold pops of color using spaces as their canvas. Against a bold dark blue, purple, green, or red trim, the shine, and luster of metal ceiling tiles really stand out. This draws the eye to the striking color and the ceiling tiles at the same time, which make for a complete look that is flawlessly on-trend. When choosing colors, shades of blue with bronze ceiling tiles or charcoal with shining silver mesh particularly well in this home decor trend.