If you are looking to create a unique focal wall, spice up a small entry, or even add creative element behind your headboard, consider a patchwork metal tile wall. By mixing styles and colors of metal tiles, you can turn any wall into a bold statement. With all the different textures, patterns, and colors Metal Ceiling Express offers, it’s easy to make this one-of-a-kind statement.
An Easy DIY Project
Making a patchwork metal tile statement wall is a really simple DIY project any homeowner can do with a little creativity and a few simple tools.
- Start by measuring your space to determine how many tiles you need. Remember, our tiles can be cut with tin snips, so don’t be afraid to apply this patchwork wall in areas with architectural elements like angled ceilings or overlapping walls.
- Next you want to pick out your ceiling tiles. We recommend choosing from our Nail-Up tile selection for the easiest application. Though any of our tiles can be used for this project. Pick a variety of textures, patterns, and colors. You want to mix and match the tiles for the best design.
- Once you get your tiles, you will lay them out to determine the pattern you want. Don’t be afraid to turn the tiles to get different patterns. If you are feeling really ambitious you can even lay them out in a diamond pattern.
- You can also paint some of the tiles if you want, just make sure to put a coat of polyurethane on top to keep them looking good.
- Measure and trim any tiles that are going around corners, outlets, or butt up against walls, ceilings, or floors. For the best look, try to trim the tiles closest to the floor since our eye line tends to move upward.
- Attach the tiles to the wall with nails or a nail gun. You can also use an epoxy if you’d like, but beware the removal can damage the drywall underneath.
- This gorgeous statement wall is a simple DIY project anyone can do. Plus with our amazing variety of metal ceiling tiles, you can match any decor style. So if you are looking for a unique way to spice up your wall, consider installing patchwork metal tile.