If you’re looking to add a touch of flare or opulence to any room, you should consider using gold finished metal ceiling tiles. Gold finished metal ceiling tiles will undoubtedly help a room shine and standout. Fortunately, adding gold ceiling tiles to a room could be easier than you think. Not only are ceiling tiles incredibly versatile, but gold also goes with numerous colors.
Versatility Of Tin Ceiling Tiles
Although metal tiles are the ideal choice for a ceiling, you may also find them beneficial in numerous other roles as well. That’s because tin ceiling tiles make for great accent pieces that can help tie a room together.
For example, one of the best ways to do so is by adding tin tile wall art. If you are looking to add flavor to a room without taking away from the room’s true colors, consider hanging a single tile as wall art. This can help contrast your wall color and serve to tie a place together. You can also consider hanging wall art in groups as well, staggered along a wall. The choice is yours, so be sure to have fun!
Another excellent choice for gold ceiling tiles is as a backsplash. You may find this to be beneficial not only in the kitchen but in the laundry room or bathroom as well. While you may be worried about putting gold in an area that is so prone to becoming dirty, there’s no need to fear when using metal ceiling tiles. That’s because you can clean tin ceiling tiles with the simple wipe of a cloth. Even the toughest grease and grime buildup will wipe clean of a tin ceiling tile.
What Colors Work With Gold?
Not only are tin ceiling tiles versatile, but so too is the color gold. Gold blends well with many other colors, making it the logical choice to help add a touch of opulence to a room. One of the colors that gold best goes with is an analogous color. Gold serves as the ideal partner for red and deep shades of orange or yellow.
Gold is also the perfect option for contemporary colors. Gold accents will work well with blue-tone hues, typically in traditional style rooms. You can also consider adding hints of navy blue or deep purple to the room to help pull out even more of the gold coloring. If you’re going for a softer touch, perhaps in a beach home, pairing gold with contemporary colors could be an excellent choice.
Lastly, you’ll also find that gold pairs well with other gold and neutral colors. In fact, utilizing gold is a great option when you are dealing with a room that is flat or dull. It could also be beneficial in places that are going for a nature-inspired color scheme, pairing well with colors such as dark gray, chocolate brown, and olive green.
Gold Ceiling Tile Options
Curious about what gold ceiling tiles may be right for you? Consider some of these options from Metal Ceiling Express. Remember that you can always purchase a color sample to ensure the perfect fit before buying in bulk.
- Copper Vein – This finish is a cross between copper and gold. It features darker gold hues with shades of black as well.
- Transparent Yellow Gold – For those looking for a tile that appears to be pure gold, this is your best option. This finish is shiny and golden, much like a gold bar or coin.
- Palamino-Gold Color – This finish features a black base with golden hues. Those looking for golden accents that won’t overwhelm may want to consider this piece. The Gold Vein color pattern is also very similar.
- Classical Gold Color – This color pattern features a flat back with hints of shiny gold. The base of the tile is a flat gray, and then any raised portions of the tile are golden.
- Fire Brick & Gold Color – Those in search of a dull gold color will want to consider this pattern. The color spectrum is similar to that of the Classical Gold Color. The base of the piece is black, and then all raised accents are painted in a dull gold and bronze color. The Burnt Caramel & Gold Color pattern is also very close to this.