The traditional way to incorporate metal ceiling tiles into your living room would be to add a metal ceiling. However, there are several other ways you can incorporate metals ceiling tiles into your living room decor. Metal ceiling tiles offer a great variety of flexible design options that can add beauty and a unique feel to your living room. Here are five ways to incorporate metal ceiling tiles into your living room.
Here are five ways to incorporate metal ceiling tiles into your living room.
- Fireplace Facade: If your fireplace is looking a little dated or you just want to add something unique to make it truly stand out as a feature, add a fireplace ceiling facade of metal tiles. Installation is easy and the metal can withstand the heat of the fireplace.
- Focal Wall: Metal tiles aren’t just a great addition to the ceiling they can easily be added to any wall. You can create a modern look by using tiles of the same pattern or you can mix and match tiles for an eclectic patchwork focal wall. Decorative ceiling tiles come in a range of styles and color finishes for any room style. Plus, you can paint metal ceiling tiles to match any decor.
- Wall Art: Speaking of walls you can use metal ceiling tiles to create beautiful wall art. You can hang them up in an unusual pattern, create a magnet board, or even frame a mirror. With the flexibility of materials, the variety of wall art creations you can easily DIY is only limited by your imagination.
- Furniture: There are so many ways you can add metal ceiling tiles to upgrade your furniture. You can line the back of bookshelves to create a beautiful backdrop for your display pieces. You can use metal ceiling tiles to create durable, but beautiful table tops. You can use them as inserts for cabinet doors on television armoires or storage cabinets. You can use them as a facade to line the outside of your favorite furniture pieces. Just as with wall art creations, how you can incorporate ceiling tiles into your furniture is only limited by your imagination.
- Accessories: You can add those final design touches easily with some great metal ceiling tile accessories. Metal ceiling tiles can be used to make bowls, storage bins, and even candle holders. There are so many great metal ceiling tile accessories you can craft for one-of-a-kind look!
So if you are looking for a unique way to add flourish to your living room design, consider using metal ceiling tiles. With the amazing selection of tiles and helpful hints from Metal Ceiling Express, you look beyond the ceiling to add unique and beautiful design elements to any room.